I never realised, just how busy life would become, being at home and trying to keep the house running as well as looking after the twins. My day started like this today:
- 6:45 wake up
- 7:00 get one twin dressed
- 7:15 get the other twin dressed
- 7:45 get the twins breakfast ready
- 7:50 am back up stairs get myself dressed.
- 8:10am back downstairs whilst eating my breakfast, get hubby’s breakfast ready
- 8:50 out of the door to drop the girls of to nursery
- 9:10 drive to the nearest launderette to wash my king size duvet
- 9:20 drive back home, tidy up the bedrooms, living room, stick the wash out from the day before.
- 9:45 drive back to the launderette to pick up my duvet.
- 9:50 back at home hang the duvet in the garden.
- 10 :00 Manage to read my edits to chapter 19 of The Danfians Prophecy made from the previous…
View original post 106 more words